Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alone

I remembered my mum told me once,
"When you get older, you'll feel more alone"

Now, being an adult myself, I couldn't agree more with what my mum has said and taught me.

Being an adult, of course you have to be on your own, most of the time I should say. Imagine yourself, been staying far from parents for about 7 years, and when now staying with them, nothing much differ I guess as we struggle to keep up with our very own life, works and needs. I guess it also applies to all, as there are no more hang outs and shopping with the so called BFF so as the loved ones. Thus, leaving yourself alone and everyday ends with a long sigh and ponder.


I guess this is what we call life. No matter who you are, whatever background you come from, plus and minus you have to admit that's just the kind of life you've been living in, i mean struggling to keep living. I still remember the day when I was rushing to my car after work and I saw a Mak Cik. She was sweeping the compound and I just smiled from far. I wondered what kind of life that she's having? Does she has a lot of things in her mind too? But once I got in the car, I just said to myself, "Alhamdulillah, for who I am now, for what I'm doing today, I am still be able to live..."

Sometimes, we are too busy focusing on a better life until we overlook to be grateful ourselves. Life is a test where all of us are struggling to pass. Thus, you can't compare your life to others.

Allah does not burden any person with more than he can bear. [2:286]

.. He who knows best..
Thank You Lord, for the life that You has given me..
I just wanted to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...