Friday, February 25, 2011

When I grow up

"But be careful what you wish for
'cause you might just get it
You just might get it
You just might get it"
(When I grow up lyric)


Little did you realize that time flies so fast. The last time you remembered that you were just a little kid, young and naive, curious with the world which is full of wonders. But now, you've grown up, to be an adult, with responsibilities and thoughts, living in the life of causes and consequences.

And sometimes, you just wish to turn back...


I still remembered last time when I was a little girl, I always wonder how is it like when I grow up? I can't wait to be a big girl myself, so that I can do things on my own and get all the things that I want. And now, with responsibilities that I have to hold on to, sometimes, I wish I was just a little girl back then.

Sometimes, life isn't just as pretty as it looks like. You have to work hard most of the time. Being a big girl myself, sometimes I feel like crying each and everytime I punch out, leading myself to the car, with stuffs in the hands. Everyday is just the same day, day till night, it's all about work. Then, the flashback of the good old days came dancing in the head and followed by a long sigh.

I guess, the same thing happens to most of us too.

But, responsibility is just something that you couldn't run away from.

And that's how it goes.

You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left.......~unknown~


...and I guess, that's just the price that you've gotta pay...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...