Saturday, June 18, 2011

.. losing grip...

Idk, but lately, I've been watching a lot of Malay dramas, and there, it makes me thinking a lot about life. I seldom watch Malay drama because to me, some of the plots appear to be so fake.. Well, I prefer more thrills and twists in the drama itself, in return, i'll ponder and try to relate the message in the drama to myself. I guess Hollywood dramas also applies to this, just the fact that, I'm not interested in something that doesn't give me anything or something I couldn't learn from...

And there, as always and what the audience expected too.. a drama always ends with a happy ending.. but the journey to a happy ending is not always easy..
there will always be the third party.. there will always be conflicts and arguments.. there will also be disappointment, heartbreaks and problems occurred..

Sometimes, it's all too much.. until at one time you feel like you can't take it anymore.. You keep on questioning yourself, when will such things going to end.. from personal to the organisation that you're working with.. It's all a big deals to you.. health problem, eating disorder, feelings, partner, mum and dad, siblings, financial, bills, workloads, colleague and boss, performance and reputation, expectation.. and the list goes on.. .. until, u feel like it's all too much..

*sigh*
Two lost souls trying to find way back

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...