Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Second chance



It's been a week now and I still feel like it was all just a dream. Bad dream I should say. Though I somehow feel like someone who is so sick when people keep on asking me whether I am ok or not, but I guess I couldn't be more grateful for I am still breathing until now, Alhamdulillah.

I was just came back from a state level event for the team that I managed last Saturday. First runner up all over the state is quite an achievement for a new comer like me. It was the first day of working after been outstation for quite a while. Well, I guess I should have just trust my instinct as the day started with a 'not-so-in-the-mood' me. The whole morning was dull, until lunchtime, I wasn't planning to finish up my 'leftover work' so after the meeting, I rushed to my car, and speeding to the bank to settle-up things.

I wasn't so sure what happened, but as far as I remembered, I was driving fast when I lost control the car and hit the highland area. Everything was like a snapshot, before I fainted for few seconds to minutes. As what I remembered, I told myself to immediately get out of the car, and yes, I was actually half-conscious when I sat next to the 'badly damaged' car few moments later. Not so long, I heard a friend of mine, running towards me, hugging me, asking me how was I but to be frank that time, I wasn't so sure what I was feeling.

Now, it's been a week, and I am actually becoming more sure of how I feel for I know, I am getting better, Alhamdulillah. As far as I know, by hook or by crook, I have no other options but to stay strong since the traumatic incident. And I am also feeling so grateful for I have everyone to support me. I guess, the incident has made me realized , how lucky I am to have everyone who loves and concerns about me.

Perhaps it's a reminder for us all.

Though it's a bit hard to start everything all over, but I'm still grateful for God has given me the second chance, to make things right.



"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left"







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...