Sunday, March 6, 2011

Car

Yes, car.

According to the Longman (lelaki panjang) Dictionary of Contemporary English, car is defined as a vehicle with four wheels and an engine, that can carry a small number of passengers.
Some people might just think that a car is just a vehicle to transport them from place to place, some think that a car is a symbol of status, while some might have their own definition about car according to their very own dictionary of life.

As for me, I'd chose the latter.
Why?
Because car(s) has (I consider it as an uncountable) taught me a lot for who I am today.

I started to have my driving license after i finished schooling, when i was 18. I remembered, i wasn't a good driver back then because i seldom drive at that time and didn't even bother of having or driving a car. My first car was a Kancil (well not really my car as it is not under my name, and i didn't pay for the instalments) about 3 years back. And with this Kancil also, I travelled KL-Johore alone whenever breaks. Alhamdulillah, no major accident while I was driving this Kancil. I was a girl who does not even bother about ways to places but with this Kancil, I've learnt to memorize the route to places. I was with this Kancil for about a year and changed it to Iswara SE (also not really my car since it's under my mom's name) just because my friends commented on my bad habit of driving like a roller coaster with this Kancil =P.

And there, with this Iswara, I've experienced scrathces, accidents and break downs through out the years with her. I was doing my third year of my uni when I started driving this Iswara until I graduated and I was still using it for the first few months of working (if I was not mistaken). Name it. My car got scratched for I dunno how many times, got hit by other car or could be bigger than that for few times at the parking lot (one in UM one at my house area), I hit an old Nissan Sunny when I wanted to park my car in front of the tuition centre (my mistake because I was talking on the phone that time), i hit a Kenari at the traffic light because I was late to lecture so I wanted to catch the traffic light before it turns red, my back bumper hit a Hilux when I was reversing my car out of the parking lot with my BFF in the car complaining for the air-cond which was not functioning that time, hit the divider at the parking lot when I went to Mid Valley with Asma and my lil sis Wani, was hit by a 1 tonne lorry at the PLUS highway when I was driving back from KL to Johore. I also faced car broke down such as oil leaking, air-cond not functioning, out of battery, overheating, gasket got broke and I got towed and etc. *sigh.

What a loooooong list, isn't it?

And now, I'm relieved that I've changed to other car, my very own car, finally....

Well, not a very expensive one but at least being a fresh graduate like me, I still can afford it.

And of course, behind all these, there is a man who has been there from the beginning, up until now.
I couldn't imagine myself without him.


This is my dream car. Went to have a look at this Civic yesterday with him and i started to like it too. =D

This is my car, without skirting and the new plate number.


This is his car, without the new cf bonnet.


So, this is the entry about car.
See, the word car means a lot to me. *wink



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...