Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I've missed

Well, I know I hate to admit this, but..

(Enjoy shopping with my besties back then, but the stunning legs above are definitely not ours)


I miss shopping so damn much!

Last year, which was also my final year of Uni, I went shopping for at least once or twice a week! And now, being a fresh graduate who just started working for few months, I started to miss my so called 'shopping moments' back then, which I've decided to give up ever since I started working. Well, that's probably because my partner told me so although we know that both of us are spend-drifters. Yeah, him on cars and me on 'from head-to-toe'. But, it's hard to give up something that you've been enjoying so much, you know.

Well, I know I never talk openly like this, in my blog, because if i go through all my entries, they're definitely all about feelings, stories which I tend to keep it all anonymous, love and life that we all probably 've learnt in the hard way and etc.

So why am I writing this?

Self-reflection maybe. Gosh, been living in such a pressuring life lately,with workloads and everything and what I've been so used to enjoy during the hard time last time is definitely shopping. It's like a therapy. It's just that nowadays, my mum told me to learn how to manage my money and plus my partner also told me to stop spending so much on unnecessary stuffs. Well, I have somehow agree with them, because last time I don't have commitments or bills to pay. But now, since my mom strictly threatened me to start learning to manage my account, I guess I just don't have choice.

And here I am, been thinking of what I've missed so much!



I'm actually looking for something similar to this brown killer platforms (I also miss how I actually love platforms so much back then), and a matching stunning brown handbag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...