Friday, December 10, 2010

Ohw you're 24


Well, I remembered last time when I turned to 24. Being 24 is like a statement to me. I started to worry about so much things in life. For most girl out there, 24 seems to be a new phase of life. Yes, by 24, probably you had already finished studying or maybe still struggling for your final year as an undergraduate, started worrying to look for your life partner, wondering what the world outside holds for you after you have left your student's life and so much more.


"Age is just a number!"

A very common phrase from my friends when I was caught by them worrying about myself turning 24. But I guess, it means a lot to me.

"Ohw, you're 24? Hmm, still young..."

Another common respond that i received from most people that I have talked to or some new friends that I met. What does that supposed to mean? Do I look older than my look? Not to brag, but there are some who claimed that I'm 19 when they first saw me...even some of my parents' friends said that me and my 20 years old sister are twins..=D

But now, I should say that it doesn't matter of what your age is. But, what most important is how you carry yourself . The life is in you hand, it is you yourself who shape your life. Whether you are 24 or 42, don't feel shy and feel confident about yourself. Mix around and you will be surprised that you'll learn more about life and see more perspective of it. Every individual is unique and each and every of them carries their own stories. Open up your heart and the world will open up for you.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...