Thursday, May 12, 2011

...

I can still remember how the car crashed.
That moment, I asked;
"Oh Lord, is this how it all going to end?"
My life, my career, my love story, is it how it all going to end?
Like a lightning strikes, I realized, no, it's not going to end this way.

Just like a dream.

Maybe, I have to admit. It's so hard to start everything all over. All the traumas, feelings, memories that are all caught up in me... I feel it's so hard to move on.

Pain.

When I look over the corridor, thinking myself, what's next?
To my surprise, it was all empty. I just wanted it all to be like what I've planned earlier, but,I can't seem to see anything in my future.

Empty.

I was ambitious, I was persevere, I was careful, detailed, perfectionist, intelligent... but now, why do I see none?
I forgot who I was.

Pathetic.

By the time, I'm writing this, I think I still am...

Written by:
She's confused

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...