Monday, May 2, 2011

I wish

I wish I could make everyone happy,
I wish I could make you people to like me,

I wish I could please those people around me,

I wish I could grab that attention for people to accept me,

I wish I could do all the things, give more things, hoping that I finally will be able to fit in.

But yet,
What's left of me?

I wish I didn't have to push myself so much to make everything's done,

I wish I didn't have to sacrifice so much just to make it all seen perfect,
I wish I didn't have to ignore my own feelings, hoping that I am able to satisfy everyone.
I wish I didn't have to risk myself, hurt myself, just to live in people's expectation.

But in the end,
What's left of me?

I just wanted to be happy

But does sincerity counts?
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...